This cookie recipe is so simple and healthy, it’s kind of mind blowing. These cookies are delicious and made of primarily oats and pumpkin- the rest is just icing on the cake.
**adapted from this 2 ingredient autumn cookie recipe from ‘The Burlap Bag’
- 1 cup GF quick cooking oats (gluten free is optional)
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- sprinkling of sea salt
The only ingredients you really need to make these cookies are oats and pumpkin puree, I added the rest of the ingredients to spruce it up a bit.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all of the ingredients together and bake for about 13 minutes, let cool and enjoy!