These vegan fudgsicles are creamy, tart, salty, and naturally sweet; plus they are incredibly easy to make…what’s not to love?
What you will need:
- popsicle molds
- blender or hand mixer
- one can of full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp of honey depending on your sweet tooth
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
Directions: using either a high speed blender or a hand mixer, combine all of the ingredients together except for the pomegranate seeds. Next, fill your popsicle molds with the chocolatey mixture and throw in an equal amount of pomegranate seeds in each popsicle mold. Put into the freezer overnight or a few hours until frozen. Enjoy!