Warning: these chocolate chip cookie dough balls will become your latest addiction, but, at least they are raw, vegan, paleo, and refined sugar free; there could be worse addictions! Stop wasting time and check out the easy no bake recipe here.
- 1 cup and 3 tbsp cashew meal (almond meal works as well)
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 85% cacao dark chocolate chips (try to find chocolate chips with minimal sugar, cacao content of 70 % or higher preferred, also make sure they is dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachios (optional)
Directions: (they’re quite simple)
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together and mix until a dough forms. Roll into balls (or eat straight out of the bowl! the choice is yours…) and roll in pistachios (optional). Store on parchment lined plate/tupperware etc in the freezer or refrigerator, let them soften a bit before eating after removing from freezer. Enjoy!
Enjoy them as they are, or break them up and put them into bite sized pieces on top of oatmeal like I did here (you won’t be disappointed):