Okay, folks, the time has come: Vanilla bean bulletproof cold brew latte recipe is here (that’s way too many words, I know…but I promise the recipe isn’t as complicated as the name).
Here’s what you need:
- some cold brew concentrate
- a high speed blender
- almond milk (or coconut milk/other nut milk)
- Fourth & Heart Vanilla Bean Ghee (LIFE CHANGING)
- MCT/Brain Octane oil
For one super amazing latte:
- 1 cup of cold brew concentrate
- 1/2-3/4 cup of milk ( depends on how milky you like your coffee)
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean ghee
- 1 tsp brain octane oil
- 1-2 tsp boiling water
- You can add a teaspoon of your favorite adaptogens to the blend
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon
P.S. – GIVEAWAY happening now on my Instagram, win your own vanilla bean ghee to make this at home.
Here’s what you do:
Boil some water on the stove. Meanwhile, add 1 tsp ghee and 1 tsp MCT or brain octane oil to a little receptacle (I use an espresso mug). Once water is boiling, add a little bit (1-2 tsp) to the ghee and oil to melt them into a liquid.
Add cold brew concentrate and almond milk to your high speed blender and blend on low. While blending on low (MAKE SURE IT’S ON LOW), pour in the ghee & oil mixture. Cover the blender and immediately blend on high for about 30 seconds to get the froth going. Pour into your favorite glass/mug and enjoy! It may seem weird that it’s not really a super cold coffee or a hot coffee, but…it works, I promise.